Mensajes rapidos
Refresh History
  • kingdra007: Bienvenida depende de que consejos busques tienes secciones en el foro! cualquier cosilla estaremos encantados de responder si abres post
    16 de Febrero de 2019, 12:35:30
  • Annaa: Hola estoy empezando en el mundillo de las bjd dolls y me preguntaba si alguien con experiencia pe podría dar algunos consejos.Gracias!:)
    14 de Febrero de 2019, 04:35:58
  • debb: Buenas!
    28 de Enero de 2019, 05:42:26
  • Ami Mercury: Holi!
    25 de Enero de 2019, 06:14:14
  • Sweet Tears: (^.^) hi!
    10 de Enero de 2019, 06:32:01
  • eva23cor: Hola, soy nueva aquí. Acabo de recibir una minifee chloe por reyes y quisiera saber..hay manera de cambiarle las manos de imán por gancho? es que se caen fácilmente y me da miedo perderlas o que se estropeen. Gracias
    08 de Enero de 2019, 06:16:25
  • Spacer: Dios, cuantos recuerdos al entrar pror aquí otra vez. Me hace gracia q estéis hablando de ello... Hace más de 10 años que me registré jajajajajaajja
    05 de Enero de 2019, 03:06:30
  • Temari: vaya, otra por aqui...hace que no me pasaba!
    28 de Diciembre de 2018, 07:43:48
  • Adri-Dolls: Gracias Zoroko!
    04 de Diciembre de 2018, 09:42:16
  • Zoroko: [email protected], Adri-Dolls
    04 de Diciembre de 2018, 05:26:20
  • Adri-Dolls: Buenos días ☀️
    04 de Diciembre de 2018, 10:01:33
  • Brighteyes: Hola amores!!, qué bien ver que esto se sigue moviendo, llevo desde octubre que no paro..., a ver si me arranco otra vez!
    03 de Diciembre de 2018, 01:19:51
  • Adri-Dolls: Hola a [email protected]! Soy nuevo aquí
    02 de Diciembre de 2018, 10:53:21
  • Hatsue: Bueno hermosas... ya he posteado mis ventas. Borrón y cuenta nueva!!
    29 de Noviembre de 2018, 08:57:54
  • Michiron: Yo me paso de vez en cuando y para subir cosas del evento
    29 de Noviembre de 2018, 05:59:26
  • Natchume: Si que está bastante cambiado si haha, la gente usa mas redes sociales ahora (fb e instagram)
    28 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:08:09
  • Sirius: Ya te digo.... alguien de los antiguos sigue viviendo el mundillo a través de RRSS?
    28 de Noviembre de 2018, 03:01:03
  • Hatsue: Uuuf, cómo cambia todo en 8 años! Jajajajaja
    26 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:31:50
  • kingdra007: Jajaja bueno  viejas viejas. Solo 8 añitos eh
    26 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:28:03
  • Hatsue: Muchacha! Tú eres de las "viejas", como yo!!
    26 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:26:38
  • kingdra007: Hatsue! Qué bien verte por aquí
    26 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:25:24
  • Hatsue: Madre, hacía mil que no entraba
    26 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:21:12
  • Hatsue: Eoo!!
    26 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:20:26
  • kingdra007: Vaya pues yo las páginas de foros no las miro. Grupos solo para fotos, y dudas y demás por aquí o DoA. Es una pena!
    26 de Noviembre de 2018, 07:11:29
  • K-teto: Pues si, la mayor parte de la culpa es de las redes sociales, pero bueno, asi es internet, una pena, la verdad.
    19 de Noviembre de 2018, 01:49:32
Ayudanos a mantener bjdoll.

Buscar en el foro

Quien esta conectado?
85 Visitantes, 0 Usuarios

Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: pink adidas  (Leído 61 veces)
VanessaDennis
Novato
Desconectado Desconectado

(0) (0) (0)

Ver Perfil
« : 25 de Enero de 2019, 06:18:39 »

It allows you to adidas nmd r1 progress through distances and know that you are getting your required mileage. This is just as important for the new runner / walker who wants a sure sign that they are getting fitter and stronger. Buying a brand of pedometer that comes recommended can save you time having to replace cheap models which are prone to breaking. The Silva Pedometer range comes very well respected in the UK and across Europe with a variety of models available. The Silva ex30 pedometer offers a host of features and is a great choice if you have a larger budget to spend. It allows you to monitor your calories burned, distance traveled and steps produced. A perfect training partner this new year. Good luck with your New Year fitness routine, hopefully with a bit of help and monitoring it will be a successful year for you and you will reach your goals.

Nike possess unveiled the Eighth sort of the actual Mercurial range, using changes to create and satisfaction an easy task to area. Your Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII once more commences within a dazzling colour named Mango/Grey which in turn now features a large Nike logo design around the instep as opposed to final a adidas sneakers long time graphics. From the overall performance standpoint there are a number involving adjustments towards the footwear which in turn we feel tend to be improvements all-round. The brand new Nike Mercurial Steam VIII have a thinner along with more powerful Teijin buckskin upper that now is available in the he end and also reducing the pounds from the boots to an incredible 185g!

The Master Blaster, maintains several adidas running shoes hitting information, such as the most Test and one-day international hundreds of years, and was ranked in 2002 by Wisden as the second biggest Test batsman ever, after Sir Don Bradman. But on 23rd December, BCCI gave our country the shocking news that he has taken retirement from playing ODIs. Tendulkar has discharged from ODI cricket. He completes an illustrious profession in the 50-over structure, having performed 463 ODIs, obtained 18,426 runs and completed 49 centuries, each of them a globe history. He is the first to place his name in cricket history by making 200 hundred runs in one-day match. His last ODI was against Pakistan in Dhaka during the Asia Cup, where he created a half-century in India's success.

4 where he is not able to perform well and the good Jodi of Gautam and adidas football boots Kohli is also broken. There was a wish given by our cricket hero that he wanted to play this series against Pakistan but he was told to prove himself in Ranji and earn his position, so he surrendered. It would have been really well to see the god of cricket completing his 50th century but unfortunately he has already taken the decision. Really we will miss him a lot. What an achiever he is! He is simply Superb, Extraordinary and a great Entertainer of Indian Cricket. Let others say anything, nobody can replace Sachin. He is a Master, a blaster and a classic player of gentlemen game of cricket that the world has ever produced. Long live Sachin!!All the very best for your future life.

Cycling is one enjoyable sport that requires the use of a bicycle and the right gears to keep one safe while traveling. However, the more serious cyclists need wear appropriate cycling apparel in order to have a better cycling experience. There is one site to trust when it comes to complete, affordable and signature cycling outfit and that is 000 steps a day in order to improve health significantly. This can sound a lot but with a few small changes such as walking the dog further, getting off the bus at an earlier stop it can be easily achieved. A pedometer helps to monitor this and allows you to know exactly the kind of number you are doing on a daily basis. TimeRecording the time you spend training can often be as important as the distance covered.

If you are preparing for an endurance event then making sure you get used to running for set periods of time can be more important than the amount of time covered. When I used to swim regularly, my coach always made sure I knew I was getting the same time in pink adidas the pool as the Swimmers covering an extra 40 lengths in a session and the same applies when running and walking. CaloriesIt doesn?t take a rocket scientist to know that if you use up more calories than you consume then you will lose weight (and vice versa). Monitoring how many calories you spend every day and how many you consume means you can monitor whether you should be losing or gaining weight. (Obviously consuming good calories from healthy foods is important) DistanceMonitoring the distance you have covered is excellent if you are building up your training for an event.
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  

Ir a: